SeeVill Quantity Survey Course, best course after civil engineering for beginners, freshers & professionals. We trained 2500+ students, and organized 1100+ workshop. We collaborated with 250+ companies in all over India. Introduced new best course after civil engineering in the series of SeeVill Quantity Survey Course, it is Civil Supervisor Course (Basic & Advance Level. Interested candidate call us for free counseling. Special Night Batches for working professional on request.
Our best course after civil engineering are quantity survey course online, billing engineering course online & offline, tender & construction contract management course, Primavera, Autocad, MSP Microsoft Project for more detail visit course section.
Introduced Civil Supervisor (Basic & Advance) Course
Our Best Course After Civil Engineering
Apart from Software courses like Primavera, Autocad, MSP Microsoft Project we offer civil engineering course as mention below:
Level 1- Quantity Surveying
- Introduction to SEEVILL Quantity Surveying and Role of Quantity Surveyors in the construction Industry.
- A brief study of construction materials, Nomenclature of items.
- Identification of construction activities and report generation
- Identification and generation of all types of project risks and action report
Level 2-Billing Engineering Course
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a Professional Billing Engineer/ Invoice Engineer in construction works.
- Types of contract agreements to be considered for billing works.
- Basic knowledge of accounting required for Billing Engineering
- Construction Billing Procedures from client side as well as contractor side.
Level 3 & 4 - Tendering & Contract Management
- Tendering Documents Preparation
- Tendering Documents Submission Guidelines
- Tender Review Reports Generation
- Technical Bidding As per Government Laws
- Financial Bidding As per Government Laws
- Statutory Documents Preparation Techniques for the Tender
Level 5 - Project Management
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Approach
- Strategical Thinking and Risk Analysis
- Project Planning – Master Plan Generation
- Project Management Procedures Used for Construction Companies of India and World
- Role of Construction Project Manager
- Project Budget Preparation
Level 6 - Land Surveying
- Auto level
- Basic knowledge of elevation
- Knowledge of Chart Datum.
- Knowledge of Plan Grid.
- Differential of leveling
- Checking of machine error.
- Knowledge of all kind of level machine.
- Live project Training
- Making Report
Section 1: Introduction
- Introduction about Portfolio, Program and Projects
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Primavera
- History of Planning
- Skills required for Planning
- Project Phases & Life Cycle