Quantity Survey Course with Total Station
Duration: 3 Month
Quantity Survey Course with Total Station duration 3-month syllabus given below, visit the syllabus.
Quantity Surveying in Building Estimation
- Introduction to SEEVILL Quantity Surveying and Role of Quantity Surveyors in the construction Industry.
- A brief study of construction materials, Nomenclature of items.
- Identification of construction activities and report generation
- Identification and generation of all types of project risks and action report
- Understanding and Reading the Structural and Architectural Drawings
- Basic QA and QC Techniques used in the Construction Industry
- Quantity takes off from the structural and architectural drawings (Brickwork, Plaster, Painting, Putty work, Shuttering, PCC, RCC, Interior work, drains, Canal ETC.).
- Preparation of estimation sheets for all kinds of building and Road works on Ms-Excel.
- Management Information System (MIS) generation and preparation in proper formats as per IS Standard.
- Estimation of all kinds of civil works (Brickwork, Plaster, Painting, Putty work, Shuttering, PCC, RCC, Interior work, drains, Canal, Roads ETC.)
- Estimation Procedure during the design phase by the client.
- Estimation Procedure during Pre-Construction phase by a contractor.
- Estimation Procedure during the execution of work at the site.
- Estimation of PEB building (Pre-engineered Building)
- Costing of all kinds of civil works (Brickwork, Plaster, Painting, Putty work, Shuttering, PCC, RCC, Interior work, Demolishing works drains, Canal, Roads ETC.)
- Calculator making on Ms-Excel (PCC Work, RCC Work, shuttering, concrete work, Interior work etc.)
- Bar Bending schedule of technique from all RCC Structures (Footings, Beams, Columns, Slabs, Staircase, RCC Wall and water tank etc) from live project drawings.
- BBS Sheet preparation techniques on Ms-Excel.
- Labour Deployment Plan as per Budget
- Labour Output Analysis as Per IS code, schedule of Rates
- Machinery Output Analysis As per Market Standard
- Profit and Loss Analyses in Labour and Machinery
- S- Curve Reporting.
- Daily work report and Daily progress report preparation as per quantity surveyor slandered
- Analysis of Rate as per DAR & Market rate.
- Material Reconciliation Techniques.
- Material Procurement Strategies as per as the Techniques uses in Quantity Surveying.
- Bill of Quantities (Preparation and Material take Off)
- Management Of EOQ (Economic Order Quantity), Danger Level of Material, Re-Order Level.
- One Live Project Training Through Drawing
- Free Lance Quantity Surveying
Total Station Course
1. SETTING UP THE TRIPOD
2. CENTERING WITH OPTICAL PLUMMET
4. FOCUSING THE TELESCOPE
5. SETTING THE MEASUREMENT MODE AND PREPARING THE TARGET
6. SETTING THE HORIZONTAL ANGLE
7. SETTING TARGET HEIGHT AND INSTRUMENT HEIGHT
8. SETTING THE STATION ELEVATION, CREATING A NEW JOB
9. CHECKING AND ADJUSTING THE PLATE LEVEL,CIRCULAR LEVEL,OPTICAL PLUMMET
10. TRIPOD SETTING ,BUBBLE SETTING AND TILT SETTING
11. CREATING NEW JOB/FILE,STATION,BACK SIGHT ,FORE SIGHT AND POLE HANDLING
12. MEASURING AND STORING POINTS,TAPE MEASUREMENT AND AREA SURVEY
13. CHANGE POINT (CP) SHIFTING USING FORE SIGHT METHOD