Reinforce Quantity Survey Course for students, beginners, freshers & working professionals. We trained more than 2500+ students and organized 1100+ workshops. We collaborated with 250+ companies in India. Introduced new course in the series of Reinforce Quantity Survey Course, it is Civil Supervisor Course (Basic & Advance Level. Interested candidates call us for free counselling. Special Night Batches for working professionals on request.
Introduced Civil Supervisor (Basic & Advance) Course
Apart from Software courses like Primavera, Autocad, MSP Microsoft Project we offer civil engineering course as mention below:
Level 1- Quantity Surveying
- Introduction to SEEVILL Quantity Surveying and Role of Quantity Surveyors in the construction Industry.
- A brief study of construction materials, Nomenclature of items.
- Identification of construction activities and report generation
- Identification and generation of all types of project risks and action report
Level 2-Billing Engineering Course
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a Professional Billing Engineer/ Invoice Engineer in construction works.
- Types of contract agreements to be considered for billing works.
- Basic knowledge of accounting required for Billing Engineering
- Construction Billing Procedures from client side as well as contractor side.
Level 3 & 4 - Tendering & Contract Management
- Tendering Documents Preparation
- Tendering Documents Submission Guidelines
- Tender Review Reports Generation
- Technical Bidding As per Government Laws
- Financial Bidding As per Government Laws
- Statutory Documents Preparation Techniques for the Tender
Level 5 - Project Management
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Approach
- Strategical Thinking and Risk Analysis
- Project Planning – Master Plan Generation
- Project Management Procedures Used for Construction Companies of India and World
- Role of Construction Project Manager
- Project Budget Preparation
Level 6 - Land Surveying
- Auto level
- Basic knowledge of elevation
- Knowledge of Chart Datum.
- Knowledge of Plan Grid.
- Differential of leveling
- Checking of machine error.
- Knowledge of all kind of level machine.
- Live project Training
- Making Report
Section 1: Introduction
- Introduction about Portfolio, Program and Projects
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Primavera
- History of Planning
- Skills required for Planning
- Project Phases & Life Cycle